Saturday, November 14, 2009

that time of the year again...........

So, I've done the senti post.... I've also done the total recall post....all i can say now is... Damn!! where did one more year fly by? Were we flying at each other's throats, or having so much fun that we didn't notice?? Whatever it was.... it was damn good!! So my darling K (I will spare you the indignity of squirming from all the mush), whatever hit me on my head that i realized, in that one moment, of having known you all those years, that i wanted to spend my life with you, i just wish it had hit me earlier! Love you Sweetheart... Happy Anniversary!


3 comments:

Swapna said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you n K..!!! Wish you many many more Happy ones to come..

Love from the three of us :)

Raaga said...

Glad to have been a part of your fun this year!

Happy anniversary!

Rupa said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you guys and wishing you many more such wonderful ones!