Monday, June 4, 2007

social networking

i spent more than 4 hours logged onto this space called the internet....i added about half a dzn ppl to my friends list on orkut....skimmed through the private moments of people and read some notes and lots of scraps.....flitted back and forth to make sense of a conversation that doesnt involve you at all......i spent two hours on jessie's blog.......the little girl who i'd seen growing up 'in front of my eyes'.......to say that she has a way with words is the truth...... i will return for more.....in the mean while i left the wet grinder on for that much time..... the idlies tomorrow better be damn good.........

2 comments:

Jessie Cherian said...

I'm very honoured that you considered spending that much time on my blog! Thanks and I'm glad we met in cyberspace at last.

Ganu Dada said...

Whats up mam ? Been quite some time since we met or interacted ? fill me in .............u do have a nice blog on ..... guess you get to unwind writing all that stuff.

Enjoy :)