Saturday, March 1, 2008

Totally excited!!

Totally excited has been my signature line on my chat id ever since V day…..loads of friends…..intrigued by what the excitement is all about stopped by to ask…..those of them expecting some confirmation of procreation in the process were a tad bit disappointed ;) …..i've blogged about why I am totally excited here already….. so finally after all this wait and some major running about to fix things before we leave for a week's vacation, I am a little relieved that the 1st of march is finally here!! The last week has been a haze of work work and nothing but more of it…..am happy to bits to be taking this break….first of all I stop by at cochin for a couple of days where I get to spend time with D….we were in college together …. And being in a hostel sort of makes you the kind of friends that last a lifetime….we've shared happiness and heartbreak…success and sorrow…..but living on either side of the Atlantic isn't the most conducive thing…..D dropped by hyderabad earlier this year…and now on the last leg of her vacation in India, I wanted to get some more time with her….hence the trip to god's own country….. a pleasant occurrence all thanks to blogging has also happened…something that I am looking forward to…..i get to meet a fellow food blogger!! Its adding so much excitement to today's trip…… A and I have exchanged notes briefly……she asked me some questions on chocolate making and we were chatting online….then I told her I would be in her part of the country on the weekend…and we decided to meet over coffee…..oh what fun!! This is the first time that I would be meeting a fellow food blogger…so I am much looking forward to this……I don't expect K to even get half a phrase in sideways!! He will have two foodie enthusiasts to deal with………the last leg of this trip will kick it into a different league….K surprised me with a trip to Maldives….so we leave from cochin on the 3rd for a 4 day vacation in maldives……more on that when I am back!! Please be patient to deal with a giddy headed person!! And pardon me if I am being totally OTT!! Ciao…………

1 comment:

Aparna Balasubramanian said...

Just saw this post. And yes it was great meeting up, except as two food bloggers we talked about just everything except that!