Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Considering i took such a long time to respond to the tag by nags, i am surprised myself that i picked this one in all consciousness to do........i found it on roshan's blog...i stumbled on it today and quite liked what he wrote....i also liked the tag...since he said its open to anyone who wants to do it.....i'm tagging myself...

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?
I have a scar on my right wrist, towards the base of my thumb…at 12, in a cousins house, I was asked to retrieve a bottle of beer from the freezer…. The sudden change in temp broke the bottle while I held it and I ended up with a godawful cut……I was scared I’d be yelled at for breaking a precious bottle of beer, than that my hand was bleeding like hell!!

2. What does your phone look like?

It’s a Nokia N70, got it this year as a bday gift from K, because he couldn’t deal with not knowing where I was when I was out of the house and on my own...totally freaks him out. It’s the first phone I have owned personally cos all the rest I’ve had have been given to me by my employers

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?

Nothing…I have bare walls in every room of the house…have’nt been able to get a carpenter to put some pictures on the wall.

4. What is your current desktop picture?

I have a standard blue ms office desktop

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

I believe in love………and in this world where we hate each other so much, if it takes the same sex to spread love (sic) then so be it………so I guess yes….. but I think it is unnatural

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

To have a bath and comb my unruly hair…..really…..more seriously, for the business plan I have up my sleeve to work out…..

7. What time were you born?

3.45 p.m in the afternoon

8. Are your parents still together?

No, I lost my dad a couple of years ago

9. Last person who made you cry?

K, I hate it when I am not the center of his attention….actually he is the only one who can make me cry…out of happiness and otherwise…….

10. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?

Calvin Klein’s Eternity, Tommy Hilfiger’s Tommy Girl and Coty Vitacare’s Body mist in Moonshine musk

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

Black…for hair and eyes…anything lighter makes me feel creepy

12. What are you listening to?

Right now?? To the hacking of the trees in the plot next to my apartment….currently a 60 year old eucalyptus tree is being done to death

13. Do you get scared of the dark?

Yes…….i am terrified of the dark…and of being alone in a house..even my own….i have spoken on the phone for hours with family and friends with the TV on waiting for K to get back home…and when I leave a room after switching off the lights at night, I always walk much quicker than I usually do.

14. Do you like pain killers?

No, but I take them when its unavoidable

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Yeah I guess romantically I have never asked anyone out…but socially I am not shy to ask someone over

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Sitaphal….i have a dozen waiting in the fruit bowl…but they’re too raw to be eaten just yet…..waiting for them to ripen is more frustrating than getting the seeds out

17. Who was the last person you made mad?

My neighbour’s one year old grandson who insists on plucking the leaves from my plants that are outside my door….i feel like wringing his neck..and his parents too…I wonder how they’d feel if a bunch of their hair was pulled out……….

18. Is anyone in love with you?

Yes………K ….totally and hopelessly ……

i loved doing this......leaving it open to anyone who feels like doing this......

No comments: